What is the shelf life of your products?
- Overnight Oats/Smoothies/Tea: Best to be consumed within 3 days. Keep refrigerated at below 4 degrees. Keep oats/drinks frozen below -18 degrees celcius if unable to consumed within 3 days, up to 1 week.
*3 days from date of delivery/collection (inclusive of delivery/collection date)
- Cookies: Best to be consumed within 1 month. Keep refrigerated after 1 month for additional 2 weeks. Please keep ziplock bag close to ensure freshness of cookies.
- Brownies: Best to be consumed within 2 weeks. Keep refrigerated at below 4 degrees.
- Lactation Muffin/Browkies: 1 week refrigerated
- Oatmeal Pack: Best to be consumed within 1 month in cool dry conditions. Please do not place near heat or humid conditions
Please place oats, smoothies and tea deep inside the fridge as dairy products freshness is highly dependent on the temperature. Fridge temperature should be 4 degrees celcius and below, Freezer temperature should be -18 degrees and below.
Please consume within the same day for overnight oats and smoothie/tea once open
What is the delivery pricing?
Standard Delivery (~ 5 Working Days)
- $8for orders below $60
- Free for orders $60 and above
Express Delivery (Next Working Day)
- $15 for orders below $100
- Free for orders $100 and above
What are your working days?
Our working days are Tuesday to Friday between 11-5pm.
Cut off time for all next day delivery @ 5pm daily
Is Self-collection option available?
Self collection is currently in available. We will update once collection is available.
What is the delivery timing?
Delivery timing is between 5-9 pm (Tuesday - Friday)
Please allow up to 60 mins buffer in case of unforeseen traffic conditions. (Latest 10pm)
Do your drivers call before delivery?
Our drivers do not call before delivery, please make a note if you require driver to call before delivery and we will try to arrange, no promises!
What are your delivery terms?
Please ensure that someone is at home during delivery timing to place the items in the fridge. In the event where nobody answers the door, courier will place items outside the house. However, if situation arise, Milking Cow SG will not be liable for any spoilage/damage of items.
PS: Our delivery couriers will be delivering with cooler bags and ice pack, however, if you require individual cooler bags for your order, do let us know! A one time payment of $2 will be charged for our cooler bags.
Please ensure the correct address is given and any re-delivery services will be chargeable at $15.
Which Products should i consume?
- Overnight Oats: Highest success rate for increasing milk supply, have many different flavours to complement the oats and it's super duper yummy!
- Oatmeal Pack: Great for on the go meals, just add milk! Pack with lots of nutrients and ingredients to boost your milk supply!
- Smoothies/tea: Great to increase quality of breastmilk and to replace liquid intake of water if you dislike plain water!
- Cookies/brownies/Muffin: Great alternative for healthy snack without preservatives! Contains milk boosting ingredients as well!
Different mummies, different results. Some take and see an instant difference within the pump, some take a few hours and some even take a few days!
How should i consume them for the best effect?
Overnight Oats: Take them in the morning as breakfast
Cookies: 2-3 cookies, 1 hour before pumping/latching
Tea/Smoothies: Throughout the day
Brownies/muffin: 1-2 pieces, morning and evening.
What if i cannot finish the oats in one seating?
Do scoop the oats out if you wont be able to consume in one seating, DO NOT saliva contaminate. If saliva contaminated, please consume as soon as possible. Once opened, consumed within the day.
I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding, can i eat them?
OF COURSE! Many men and woman whom are not pregnant or breastfeeding do eat our products! Even grandma and grandpas have joined in the craze recently! And YES, kids super love our chocolate indulgence!
I am pregnant, can i eat them?
Yes you can! It's packed with lots of nutrients and healthy ingredients for mummy and the baby! However, if you're having GD, do speak to our staffs and we will recommend the suitable flavours!
What are the more popular flavours?
- Best seller: Chocolate Indulgence & Mango sticky!
- Healthy and rich in antioxidants: Everything Berries
- Sweet dessert base: Mango Sticky Oats
- Cookies: Best seller: Macadamia White Chocolate, Nutella
- Less Sweet: Raisin, Longan Red Dates, Peanut
Do you collect back your mason jars?
We have ceased all collection of GLASS mason jars, however we are still collecting back the plastic jars for recycling! Do key in SAVE5, SAVE6, SAVE7... under the discount code before checking out! For every container return, there will be a $1 store credit given on your purchase! Minimum of 5 plastic jars to be returned/purchase!
*All jars have to be labelled with Milking Cow SG Logo.
Where do you prepare your items?
Our items are all prepared in our very own SFA (Previously NEA) approved kitchen.
Do you have a discount code for first time purchase?
Yes! We do! Key in "FIRSTPURCHASE" for the promotional code to be entited to a 5% discount off your order!
How long are your discounts code/giveaways valid for?
Discount codes are valid for 3 months from date of activation if not stated otherwise. Giveaways have to be redeemed within 3 months from winnings unless stated otherwise. All giveaways and discount codes not claimed within expiry period will automatically be forfeited.
What are your mode of payment?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal. We do not accept any COD request.
Are your products halal?
Our products are made in a kitchen that has no pork no lard. However, some of our products contains brewers yeast and brewer's yeast is haram. Muslims mummies may opt to remove brewers yeast from the products in the notes section.
Any cancellation in orders will result in a 20% service charge, with no exceptions made to cover the administrative cost and credit cards incurred charges.
We sincerely seek for your understanding in this matter. We will reply within 3 working days to all enquiries and schedules for delivery.